University of San Francisco
The eProcurement Specialist position reporting to the Director of Procurement has responsibilities including the functional administration of the procure to pay technologies, customer service, business process support, help desk along with communications and training. The position works closely with the Director of Accounts Payable, Director of Purchasing, Asst. Director Financial Systems and Applications, Asst. Director of Application Services (IT) and other key stakeholders to continuously develop and execute a defined plan for a successful business process transformation. The eProcurement Specialist is responsible for participating in all aspects of the implementation effort and will serve as the point person for SciQuest system support during ongoing production.
• Manage overall Procure to Pay (P2P) process and systems, problem resolution, training and new process/product implementation.
• Assists, the Director of Procurement in recommending, establishing and implementing University business policies, specifically related to university P2P systems.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the procurement and accounts payable areas, with an emphasis on working with key stakeholders to implement and maintain systems and processes focused on best in class solutions, continuous improvement and effective cost management.
• Works with Information Technology and third party vendor resources as required eProcurement systems functionality including upgrades, product enhancements and product integrations.
• Conducts organization wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
• Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information.
• Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts including dedicated training team.
• Monitor and evaluate key performance indicators, taking action to meet and maintain Help Desk goals and objectives ensuring KPIs are achieved or exceeded.
• Ensure incidents and service requests are managed effectively and that incident levels and associated mean time to respond are continually being driven down via documentation creation within a knowledge base, education/training of help desk representatives and/or process enhancements.
• Meet with business managers, researchers, etc., to continuously improve the customer experience through the Help Desk.
• Updating and maintaining the P2P solution. Supporting testing during major software releases.
• Documenting processes and configuration changes.
• Working with end users to troubleshoot issues. Managing order failures and communicating with appropriate parties to resolve underlying technical issues.
• Communicating issues and issue resolution recommendations to Purchasing Services leadership and key stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and reviewing upcoming functional changes to the application by attending web-conferences, teleconferences or other SciQuest sponsored activities.
• Identifying and implementing solution improvements.
• Acting as a liaison between the technical and functional teams and users.
• Coordinating supplier enablement activities with appropriate parties.
• Bachelor’s Degree in supply-chain or management information systems preferred.
• Thorough understanding of using eProcurement systems for order entry, approval and fulfillment.
• 3-5 years eProcurement administration experience.
• 3-5 years Project management experience.
• 3-5 years Business Analyst experience.
• 5 years of relevant experience in the following: Purchase Orders & Invoice Management System-configuration, administration and data management.
• 2-year relevant experience in business analysis and process mapping.
• Ability to influence senior leaders to achieve business results.
• Ability to learn and become a subject matter expert quickly.
• Ability to work well under pressure and provide follow-up with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to take ownership of project and work produced to ensure client satisfaction.
• Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and develop others.
• Demonstrated success in working in a cross functional, team oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to deal head-on with issues and challenging situations.
• Strong organizational skills; problem solving skills; multi-tasking; flexible and able to manage multiple projects. Must have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional and e-Sourcing tools.
• Advanced skills in planning, analysis & process mapping desirable.
• Ability to lift up to 50lb.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
This position requires knowledge of all departmental policies and program goals to perform non-routine assignments and handle problems and deviations in accordance with established instruction, guidelines or department initiatives. It is highly desirable that the incumbent possesses knowledge/skills in the following:
• Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio; Google for Business products – Docs, E-mail, Calendar, Sites; SmartSheet & Lucidchart desirable.
• PMI Project Management and Agile methods.
• PMI -PBA or IIBA CBAP & CCBA certifications a plus
In addition, knowledge of the following technical concepts is preferable:
• Standard information systems practices (SDLC etc.)
• Management of SaaS environments
• cXML open standard
• single sign-on tools/standards (CAS , SAML )
• REST web services (preferred)
• ERP -Ellucian Banner (preferred)
• Oracle-Based Data Store (preferred)
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
All employees are accountable for supporting the organization’s values of collegiality, integrity, initiative, excellence, civility, and stewardship; and supporting inclusive and sustainable practices in carrying out everyday responsibilities.
The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, libraries, and residences or university vehicles. Examples of these include, but are not limited to, the use of safe work practices with office equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations and traffic signals, etc.
Certain positions may be required to work after regularly scheduled hours and weekends and if necessary be on call 24 hours a day.
(office, lab, facilities/maintenance, coaching, lifting 25lbs, etc.)
For information on how to apply, please visit the following link: http://apptrkr.com/948299
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.